SLEEVELESS JACKET | TANGERINE
Hunter Height 187cm / Waist 34 inches, wore size Large (L).
ULTRASONIC BONDED SEAMS
We designed the Lightweight Gilet to be one of the most versatile garments in your training wardrobe, perfect for mild to cool days and light showers. 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonding technology reduces weight and improves comfort – enjoy lightweight protection against the wind and rain.
10K / 10K FRONT SHIELD
The Lightweight Gilet combines a three layers PU membrane on the front providing a 10,000 WR / 10,000 MVP shield. The rear is constructed with three mesh panels for additional breathability across the shoulders and lower back while the lower back is constructed with the same 10K / 10K PU as the front.
LIGHTWEIGHT & PACKABLE
You can run in the Lightweight Gilet all day, but if temperatures start rising then then this garment is lightweight, packable and easily stored in your pack, inside your waist band or in your hand.
Two zip pockets have been built into the Lightweight Gilet, one on the front chest and the second on the rear above the waist. Both are designed to store nutrition supplies, credit cards, cash or other lightweight items (not designed for your mobile phone).
– 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonding assembly
– Designed for road running, but also suitable for trail running
– Front DWR rating 10,000 WR / 10,000 MVP
– Three layers of smart blend featherweight material
– Built-in reflective elements for visibility and security during day and night
– Front and back zip pockets to store your essentials
– Weight: 136 grams (size medium)
FABRIC & CARE
– Materials: 100% Polyester
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.