SFA3 SHORT | ROSE QUARTZ
Ruby Height 175cm / Waist 28 inches wore size Medium (M). We recommend to buy one size higher then your regular size!
MINIMAL SPLIT SHORT
Utilising a classic split short design the Speed Free Aero Short 3 is built with an intentionally close fit without obstructing your stride leaving you with a feeling that you’re running naked.
360 STRETCH WAIST BELT
Store your essentials in the 360 stretch waist belt for maximum versatility and quick access mid-stride. 250ml soft flask, phone, gels, keys or cash – pack it in and keep moving.
LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT & STRETCH
The Speed Free Aero Short 3 liner has been built out of the same liner, which has been tried and tested for years on one of our most popular shorts, the Speed Aero Short 5. Utilising a higher elastane blend the liner provides lightweight comfort and stretch while remaining highly breathable.
– 100% Stitch-Free overlap bonding assembly
– Constructed with a skin tight race fit for road runners looking to reach new speeds
– Pairs well with the Calf Sleeves
– Soft and sensitive material ensuring the smoothest contact with your skin while eliminating chafing
– A drawstring waistband combined with an internal silicone waist grip ensure stability and a precision fit
– Laser cut hems
– Built-in reflective elements for visibility and security during day and night
– Available in a range of colour ways
– Weight: 60 grams (size medium)
FABRIC & CARE
– Materials: Outer Short: 87% Polyamide & 13% Elastane 2. Inner Liner 85% Polyamide & 15% Elastane
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.