LONG SLEEVE DOWN PUFFER
COLD WEATHER READY
The Long Sleeve Down Puffer helps to insulate your body’s heat to keep your body temperature warm in challenging cold weather conditions. The down puffer component has been positioned on the chest and upper back for protection where you need it most while allowing lightweight movement throughout the lower core.
DOUBLE BRUSH COMFORT
The Long Sleeve Down Puffer has a brushed finish throughout the arms and lower body to create a closer connection between the material and your skin. We appreciate the softest touch and we think you will as well. Experience zero-chafe.
ADDED FEATURES FOR PROTECTION
A full length YKK zip with a high neck finish offers protection and warmth to your neck while also allowing flexibility to open and close the zip to regulate heat.
– 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonding construction
– Designed for long distance ultra trail and road running
– Insulated down puffer lining
– YKK zip
– Materials: 75% Polyester / 25% Elastane
– Weight: 150 grams
FABRIC & CARE
- Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
- Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
- Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
- Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstances.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.