ELITE GLIDE – BIB SHORTS | SULFUR
1. Glide Connection
Experience a close Glide connection as the hem of the Bib Short hugs your thigh. Maintains the same compression as the ELITE Classic and ELITE LR Bib Short, but with a smoother finish.
2. Power Strapping System
Our Power Strapping System delivers comfort and support through the torso and upper back allowing you to focus on the ride ahead.
3. Compression Belt
The Compression Belt hugs your core and helps you to maintain an Elite riding position, generate more power and a stronger performance.
4. Ultra Chamois
The Ultra Performance Chamois has been ridden and ridden, but its still going strong without any sign of letting up.
5. High Frequency Bonding
Elite fabrics are sealed with High Frequency Bonding resulting in a soft connection between your skin and the Bib Shorts. We prefer a clean, seamless, more aerodynamic finish.
– Smooth thigh connection
– Power Strapping System
– Compression Belt
– High Frequency Bonding
– Reflective screen printed logo and brand detailing for safety at night
– Weight, 220g
FABRIC & CARE
75% Nylon / 25% Spandex
- Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
- Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
- Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
- Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.