WATERPROOF RUN PANTS | 25K/35K-10K/10K MVP
3 LAYER WATERPROOF MEMBRANE
The Waterproof Run Pants have been constructed using a 3 layer 25k / 35k waterproof membrane on the upper leg and a 10k / 10k membrane on the lower leg. A waterproof combination designed for maximum protection on the top and increased movement around the lower leg. Built to withstand the toughest conditions.
4 WAY STRETCH MOVEMENT
Whether you are running, scrambling or hiking we understand the need for maximum range of movement. The Waterproof Run Pants waterproof fabrics promote 4-way stretch properties to ensure you can explore far and wide across tough terrain.
LIGHTWEIGHT & ADAPTABLE
Light, versatile and packed with protective features. Enjoy the freedom of a full leg zip from waist to ankle for quick changes in response to changes in conditions. The Waterproof Run Pants can be folded, packed and stored taking up minimal weight and space. Two thigh pockets for lightweight essentials. What are you waiting for…get out and explore!
– 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonding construction
– Designed for long distance ultra trail and road running
– Above knee and reverse logo detailing
– Full length zip from waist to ankle
– Thigh pockets with Magnetize™ open and closing system
– Lightweight and packable
– Materials SFA Long Tight: 75% nylon / 25% spandex
– Materials: 100% Polyester / PTFE
– Weight: 200 grams
FABRIC & CARE
- Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
- Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
- Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
- Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstances.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.