TRI SUIT | PURPLE
The Speed TRI Suit combines a silky smooth finish with a snug aero fit. Designed to help you reach new speeds and stay cool in the warmest riding conditions.
HIGH FREQUENCY BONDING
Crafted with High Frequency Bonding and 100% Stitch-Free – you won’t need to worry about irritation on any of your rides. Get ready to sit in the drops and tackle the fiercest headwinds.
Experience a close Glide connection as the hem of the Speed TRI Suit hugs your thigh. Maintains the same compression as the ELITE Classic and ELITE LR Bib Short and the same smooth finish as our Glide Bib Shorts.
TRI PERFORMANCE CHAMOIS
The Tri Performance Chamois has been swum, ridden, and run across thousands of kilometers for testing and it is still going strong without any sign of letting up. The Tri Performance Chamois is smaller in size than the range of chamois featuring in our Ride Collection to ensure maximum efficiency across the three disciplines.
– Our fastest aerodynamic design
– Thigh and glute support for maximum power
– Close and aerodynamic fit for TT riders
– Incredibly lightweight, highly breathable
– Sublimated printing to maintain a smooth aero profile
– A chamois tested over 10,000 kilometres
– Zero resistance, ultra smooth thigh finish
– Available in a range of bold coulourways
– Pocket storage on the left
– create your own path
FABRIC & CARE
– Materials: 75% Polyamide and 25% Elastane
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.