SPEED ARM SLEEVES | TANGERINE
Designed to keep your arm temperature controlled and your movement unrestricted – experience free flowing movement while keeping the pace high. Constructed with a polyamide and elastane blend ensuring lightweight breathability, weighing in at less than 30 grams.
Silicone grips are positioned at the hem of the wrist and upper arm to ensure the sleeve remains in a fitted and stable position during movement. Ultrasonic bonded seams ensure maximum comfort and a sensitive connection with the skin.
– 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonding assembly
– Lightweight, breathable and pack small
– Pair well with the Road Singlet
– Silicone grips
– Hugging fit
– Built in reflective elements for visibility and security
– Ultralight material development
– Available in a range of colourways
– Weight: 29 grams (size Medium)
FABRIC & CARE
– Materials: 92% Polyamide / 8% Elastane<4>CARE4>
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.