GILET 10K WR / 10K MVP | ROSE
ULTRASONIC BONDED SEAMS
We designed the Gilet to be one of the most versatile garments in your training wardrobe, perfect for mild to cool days and light showers. 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonding technology reduces weight and improves comfort – enjoy lightweight protection against the wind and rain.
10K / 10K FRONT SHIELD
The Gilet combines three layers of PU membrane on the front providing a 10,000 WR / 10,000 MVP shield. The rear is constructed with three mesh panels for additional breathability across the shoulders and lower back while the lower back is constructed with the same 10K / 10K PU as the front.
LIGHTWEIGHT & PACKABLE
You can ride in the Gilet all day, but if temperatures start rising then then this garment is lightweight, packable and easily stored in one of your rear pockets.
– 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonding assembly
– Front DWR rating 10,000 WR / 10,000 MVP
– Three layers of smart blend featherweight material
– Google branded detailing for brand visibility
– Built-in reflective elements for visibility and security during day and night
– Weight: 136 grams (size medium)
FABRIC & CARE
– Materials: 80% Polyester / 20% Spandex
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.