Matthieu SimonTRAIL RUNNER
Matthieu is a young and exciting trail runner who is still relatively new to the sport, only becoming competitive in 2017 and joined Team UGLOW Sport France in 2020. Matthieu lives and trains in the beautiful French countryside and close to steep mountain ranges for high intensity efforts. Matthieu trains hard and has a disciplined approach to trail running. We’re excited by what Matthieu can do when races return.
- 1. Winner of the Boffi fifty 2019 at the Templars festival.
- 2. 8th Place at the Skyrhune in 2018.
- 3. 3rd Place on the great Pyrenees Raid 2018.
- 4. 18th in the 2019 French Long Trail Championship
UGLOW Sport Gear Choices:
Top Training Tips:
- 1. Build a strong relationship with your coach where you communicate regularly. For me, this is more important than my training schedule.
- 2. Try not to drop out completely during a hard training session which isn’t going well. Instead, think about reducing the number of repetitions.