Cyril MorilloTEAM MANAGER / TRAIL RUNNER
Cyril is a 44-year-old trail runner who discovered the sport 15 years ago.
Cyril lives at the foot of the Pyrenees and trains on the mountain range combining trail running with cycling on the local roads. Cyril has managed Team UGLOW Sport France since the beginning in 2017.
- 1. 1- Triple winner of the Festa trail 76km (2016- 2017- 2019)
- 2. 2nd Templar Integral of Causses 2017
- 3. 2nd Trail of the Citadels 42km 2017
- 4. 4th Trail Napoleon 2015 / 6th in 2019
Three Training Tips:
- 1. I follow three rules to optimise my training and performance; eat well, train well and recover well. Repeat.
- 2. Seek support and guidance from a coach who will listen to you, track your progress and keep you accountable. You should build a good friendship over time.
- 3. Learn to understand and listen to your body – know how to hurt yourself in tough sessions and then know when to take a break.