MAX WET WEATHER COVERAGE
Constructed using the same 25k / 35k 3 layer membrane and 4-way stretch fabric as the Rain Jacket and Waterproof Run Pants. Lightweight and incredibly waterproof with a stretchy and highly breathable membrane to control temperature.
HIGH FREQUENCY BONDING
The Waterproof Cap seams are bonded using high frequency bonding technology to ensure rain water doesn’t soak through the seams while also creating a more comfortable finish for the athlete.
INTERNAL TIGHTENING SYSTEM
The Waterproof Cap is size adjustable via an internal velcro tightening system at the rear of the cap.
– 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonding construction
– Designed for long distance ultra trail and road running
– Reflective logo detailing
– 25k / 35k waterproof protection
– Weight: 40 grams
FABRIC & CARE
- Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
- Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
- Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
- Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstances.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.