UR-X JACKET | 10K WR / 36K MVP
Ruby Height 175cm / Waist 28 inches wore size Medium (M).
ULTRASONIC BONDED SEAMS
The UR-X Jacket is an evolution of the U-Rain 3.1 and is designed to be one of the most versatile pieces in your training wardrobe, working just as well for mid-week easy runs up to long runs in the mountains. Our unique and 100% Stitch-Free design utilising ultrasonic bonding technology reduces weight and strengthens your protection against the wind and rain. Brave the elements and take your performance to the next level.
Built with eVent 3-Layer ePTFE membrane and Nylon reinforced rip-stop face fabric. For maximum protection the UR-X Jacket has a DWR waterproof rating of 10K WR / 36,000 MVP.
THE SMALL DETAILS
The chest pocket features Magnetize™ open and close features providing quick and easy access to credit card, cash, keys or nutrition. The UR-X Jacket features a hood with a elasticated strap which pulls down over the forehead providing maximum protection, stability and comfort.
HIGHLY PERMEABLE & BREATHABLE
By combining three layers of smart blend featherweight material the UR-X Jacket is highly permeable and breathable, which means you can stay warm without the risk of overheating – ideal for long runs and races with dramatic elevation and temperature changes.
– 100% Stitch-Free Ultrasonic-Bonded seams for comfort, reduced weight and durability
– Reflective UGLOW Sport logo elements for improved visibility and security at night
– DWR waterproof rating 10,000 WP / 36,000 MVP 3 Layer Membrane
– Highly permeable and breathable 3 Layer Membrane allows a free flow of air in and out of the Jacket
– Full tightly fitted hood with an integrated visor for protection
– Constructed using eVent Fabrics
– Chest pocket utilising Magnetize™ open and close technology to store your essentials
– Ultra lighweight and packs small
– Weight: 184 grams (size Medium)
FABRIC & CARE
– Materials: Layer 1 - 100% Nylon / Layer 2 - 100% PTFE / Layer 3 - 100% Nylon
– Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.