HALF TIGHT | TANGERINE
Hunter Height 187cm / Waist 34 inches, wore size Large (L).
EFFORTLESS LIGHTWEIGHT MOVEMENT
The Short Tight is the outcome of countless hours of development, testing and racing resulting in our fastest performing half tight to date. The Short Tight adapts to your speed and cadence without riding up. Experience effortless, lightweight and fast movement with the Short Tight.
SKIN TIGHT RACE FIT
Precision construction including laser cut hems guarantees a skin tight race fit. We’ve purposely reduced weight wherever possible to achieve a lightweight and performance fitting half tight. Our objective is that you won’t notice you’re wearing the Short Tight mid-stride. Let us know what you think.
We get it that short tights aren’t for everyone, but we encourage you to give them a try. Who knows, you might be converted.
– 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonding assembly
– Constructed with a skin tight race fit for road runners looking to reach new speeds
– Pairs well with the Calf Sleeves
– Soft and sensitive material ensuring the smoothest contact with your skin while eliminating chafing
– A drawstring waistband combined with an internal silicone waist grip ensure stability and a precision fit
– Laser cut hems
– Built-in reflective elements for visibility and security during day and night
– Available in a range of colour ways
– Weight: 60 grams (size medium)
FABRIC & CARE
– Materials: 75% Polyamide / 25% Elastane
– – Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
– Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
– Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
– Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstance.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.