Move freely in our latest 2-in-1 shorts combining the Speed Free Aero waist belt with the outer from the Elevate Short 5 and a fresh new inner offering a firmer wrap around the thigh and hamstring. Made for speed and comfort from our lightest performance fabrics.
Gabe is 6ft 1" tall and 80kgs in weight wears the Medium (M).
Utilising super light fabrics, the SFA 5 Elevate is designed to be fast. At the same time, we have not compromised on comfort introducing a brand new inner offering enhanced comfort and support for your quads and hamstrings. Comfort and speed are a powerful duo – run fast and free with no irritation.
From years of uncomfortable experiences, we’ve learnt that a 2-in-1 performs best when the inner liner and outer shell work in tandem. For the first time, we’re combining our most popular outer shell with a more robust inner while still maintaining lightweight comfort and ultrasonic bonded seams. The deep 360 waist belt sits gently on your hips for a comfortable anti-bounce fit.
360 STRETCH WAIST BELT
Store your essential in the 360 stretch waist belt for maximum versatility and quick access mid-stride. There’s room for multiple soft flasks, phone, jacket, keys and nutrition – pack it in and keep moving. Leave your pack at home.
– 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonded seams
– 2-in-1 short
– Specifically designed for racing and competition
– Soft and sensitive irritation free material
– Enhanced 360 stretch waist-belt with storage for training and race day essentials
– Robust inner offering additional comfort and support to the quads and hamstrings
– Laser cut holes for maximum breathability and fast drying properties
– Built in reflective elements for visibility and security
– 190 grams in a size Medium
- Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage.
- Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners.
- Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry.
- Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstances.
If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.