SFA5 ELEVATE 2IN1 SHORT | SERENITY
Gabe is 6ft 1" tall and 80kgs in weight wears the Medium (M).
Utilising super light fabrics, the SFA 5 Elevate is designed to be fast. At the same time, we have not compromised on comfort introducing a brand new inner offering enhanced comfort and support for your quads and hamstrings. Comfort and speed are a powerful duo – run fast and free with no irritation.
From years of uncomfortable experiences, we’ve learnt that a 2-in-1 performs best when the inner liner and outer shell work in tandem. For the first time, we’re combining our most popular outer shell with a more robust inner while still maintaining lightweight comfort and ultrasonic bonded seams. The deep 360 waist belt sits gently on your hips for a comfortable anti-bounce fit.
360 STRETCH WAIST BELT
Store your essential in the 360 stretch waist belt for maximum versatility and quick access mid-stride. There’s room for multiple soft flasks, phone, jacket, keys and nutrition – pack it in and keep moving. Leave your pack at home.
– 100% Stitch-Free ultrasonic bonded seams
– 2-in-1 short
– Specifically designed for racing and competition
– Soft and sensitive irritation free material
– Enhanced 360 stretch waist-belt with storage for training and race day essentials
– Robust inner offering additional comfort and support to the quads and hamstrings
– Laser cut holes for maximum breathability and fast drying properties
– Built in reflective elements for visibility and security
– 190 grams in a size Medium
FABRIC & CARE
CARE- Hand wash: we recommend washing by hand or (if you need to) by machine wash on a cold and delicate setting inside a laundry bag to prevent damage. - Use cold water: hot water will weaken the bonding which allows our products to be 100% Stitch-Free. Water temperature should be set to no more than 30 degrees and we recommend using a trusted laundry detergent, but no softeners. - Hang dry: garments should be hung and dried in a well ventilated area out of direct or harsh sunlight. Not suitable for machine or tumble dry. - Do not iron: not recommended under any circumstances. If you follow these guidelines your products will continue to perform for longer to the level you and we expect.